How to create Woocommerce rest api. Creating an API Key The first step is to enable the WooCommerce API in WordPress admin.To do so, follow the steps outlined below.
How to create Woocommerce rest api
The WooCommerce REST API is an interaction for accessing your WooCommerce store from across WordPress. It was created to make it simple for WordPress WooCommerce stores to communicate with other web applications on the Internet.
HTTP requests are used to manage the functionality, and all HTTP queries are available to everyone. Through the endpoints, the HTTP protocols enable WooCommerce websites to read, send, create, update, and delete service requests. The WooCommerce REST API understands directory-like URL structures as well.
WooCommerce REST API enables
As a result, the WooCommerce REST API enables you to do everything available in your WooCommerce admin area remotely, that is, without logging into your website manually.
Generate API keys
To create or manage keys for a WordPress user:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API.
- Select Add Key. You are taken to the Key Details as screen.
3. Add a Description.
4. Select the User you would like to generate a key for in the dropdown.
5. Select a level of access for this API key — Read access, Write access or Read/Write access.
6. Select Generate API Key, and WooCommerce creates API keys for that user.
Now that keys have been generated, you should see Consumer Key and Consumer Secret keys and QRCode, with a Revoke API Key button.
The WooCommerce API can be used to enter the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret into the app, and the app should also request your URL.